Jersey City, NJ
JV Equity Raise
BlueGate Partners is pleased to offer a rare opportunity to collaborate with Liberty Science Center (“LSC”) and is seeking a qualified Co-Developer to partner with LSC to develop Edge Works, an 8-story 120,000 SF state-of-the-art multifunction workspace and conference center. A construction lender has been identified and $47 million in equity has been pledged and raised for this $115 million Project through private philanthropy, corporate donations, and public funding.
- As-of-Right Development Governed by the Liberty Harbour Redevelopment Plan
- Fully-approved Development Site
- Well-Funded Development Budget
- Opportunity to Partner With Liberty Science Center
- Innovation & Collaboration Agreement Executed With Sheba Medical Center
- Cutting-Edge Technological Features
- Activated Outdoor Areas
- Unobstructed Views of The NYC Skyline, The Statue of Liberty, Liberty State Park, The Hudson River and New York Harbor
- Abundance of Light, Air & Open Spaces
- 1,000-Acre Liberty State Park Restoration
- Great Connectivity to the Hudson Waterfront & New York City
- Easy Highway Access to NJ Turnpike, I-78, I-95 and Newark Airport
- Excellent Access to Public Transportation, Including the Liberty Science Center Light Rail Station
- Less Than a Mile To The Expanding Jersey City Medical Center
- Revitalization of Nearby Bergen-Lafayette Neighborhood
ABOUT SCITECH SCITY
- A 30-acre campus in Jersey City to launch and grow world changing science and technology start-up companies and reimagine K-12 science education.
- Located near the Statue of Liberty and the Jersey City bank of the Hudson River opposite Wall Street and lower Manhattan.
- Developed by Liberty Science Center, SciTech Scity is a curated community-or mini-city-of entrepreneurs, scientists, academics, STEM students, tech savvy families, thought leaders, and doers who share Alan Kay’s prescription that the best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- The word Scity (pronounced “city”), from Science + city is Liberty Science Center’s portmanteau for a city infused with scientific creativity and can-do optimism about building a better future for all of us.
- SciTech Scity will be an “Early Adopters Village,” a place where companies test new products and services before bringing them to market.
- Founding corporate sponsors: EY, Bank of America, Verizon, ADP, and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey.
- The 30-acre SciTech Scity campus will be named the Frank J. Guarini Innovation Campus for the congressman and businessman who launched the modern renaissance of Jersey City.